Topic: Rules

Rules may be boring and painful, but also necessary. I'll try to keep this short for you. These rules may be taken loosely, but if it gets out of hand they will be enforced. Let's start off with the basic rules:
Follow the instructions explaining the game. If it says to relate the post to the previous one, try your best to do so.
Stay appropriate. Keep swearing at a minimum, and please don't go in detail with anything related to human reproduction and stuff.
No hating on other people. Try not to insult other people. Constructive criticism is a good thing, though. If you find something offensive, tell me, and I can remove it if necessary.
Feel free to post anything if it follows these guidelines. If you want to create a new game, then do so!
Don't advertise anywhere except for the post
Have fun! Don't let anyone ruin it for you, including yourself.
Don't advertise anywhere except for the topic meant for advertising. In that topic, yu can advertise whatever, as long as it does not break any other rules.
If you have any suggestions for rules or anything, post them here.

2 (edited by NadiatheDarkWolf 2017-11-27 16:44:56)

Re: Rules

How about if someone uses something outrageous in a game (mostly the hill), like fake galaxy or clones or the sun exploding, we do a story game challenge to see how they got that something. If they can't make it make relative sense, it can`t happen. Only if it`s like extremely outrageous and if someone Wants to challenge, though.

That is a very good idea.

Ok. Thanks. We should also invent ways to win the different games so one day we can have a Games Tournament like once a month, with certain times for each zone I guess.

Yeah! Once the house grows enough.

6 (edited by WintertheWhiteWolf 2017-08-01 19:42:00)

Ok, so we will start a game called War (not violent, it is actually more of a Debate. Whoever starts first lists a sitaution. Then 2 Leaders are picked to reveal their POVs of what should be done. Then whoever gets more people to join their side (Say Bruvton runs side A and I run side B) will get some sort of strange prize, idk. Once we get enough ppl we can start this and run some sort of election thingy for leaders.

That sounds like another awesome idea. I can't wait until we have more members!

8 (edited by NadiatheDarkWolf 2017-11-27 17:08:39)

I love coming up with ideas, for whatever it is. Usually randomly. I wish writing stuff down was almost as easy. I'm working on it...

I'd like to find a way for us to do some board games, (Don't judge...it is my passion), but yet do them via words on a site like this! I love the picture used for this house, but despite the picture, this site has nothing to do with games like I think of them yet! I'd love to find a way to rectify that situation!

We might be able to start with some type of game of wits... Something where one has to figure out the answer to a word puzzle or something? Either that or one would have to accept a challenge to come up with a written work of a particular type... Say an article/poem/short story/etc, incorporating a given set of prompts or conditions, & then only counting towards the contest if it was done within a given timeframe or something! What do you think? (PM me with any ideas you might have, if you can also see my point!)

Those are both great ideas. I would definitely want to add those, but I think we should wait until the house is bigger.